Friday, December 2, 2011

First Day in Outdoor class...

For the first class with Cik Mus, I Muhammad Luqman got scold from him because at my head got Z. The Z I just do it before return to college, n I think its cool, but my lecturer all think its bad. Then,, after been scold with Cik Mus, he ask me to go out from class. I feel so sad that time, but to tell the lecturer that I not bad boy, I straight go to hair cut and I remove the Z. Then I go back to class back. I want to laugh see Cik Mus face, he like WOW, he come back to class again. haha. He see my hair again, but this time there no Z anymore haha. I hope he can accept me.. I not bad boy, just want follow fashion, hehe.. That the first thing happen in my class. It something funny u all know. Only about Z all think I gangster, fuh HAHAHA :D

2 comments:

Ahmad Quizrin Shah said...

MCM PARIA ..!

wegreentheearth said...

bukan gangster...tapi tak bertamadun...mcm negrito...